Our therapists have years of experience in professional bodywork. We tailor each session to what the client’s body needs at the time of the appointment. Our therapists use a combination of massage techniques to customize the right massage for our clients. We enhance the experience by fitting our massage beds with Comphy Co sheets, playing soft soothing music, and diffusing doTERRA essential oils.
We offer 60- through 75-minute massage sessions with various enhancements.
Read more about the different massage techniques here!
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress related and perhaps nothing ages us faster internally and externally than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Increased energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain